I’ve been busy for the last few days, making indoor wreaths in the Finca Flowers studio…
…and I thought I would have a little play with what I could see out of the windows.
After making a heart shape out of galvanised wire, I coated it in florist’s tape to give it a bit of grippy-ness.
I made small bunches (wired together) of pittosporum, tree ivy and berries.
Starting from the bottom of the ‘V’ of the heart (and completing each side separately), I bound these little bunches on, one at a time, as I travelled around the heart frame.
I finished it off with some striking ribbon and attached a jute twine loop at the top for hanging.