Of course there are also rules about receiving these things…
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Hmmm… seven things… seven things…
This is so the hardest thing ever…
1. I love books. I think they are so beautiful all organised together on shelves. If I could cover entire walls with bookshelves, I would.
2. Which brings me nicely onto organisation. I get really excited when I read about new ways to organise my life and I jump on every organisational-themed band wagon. The thought of labels, planners and order just makes me all tingly!
3. It is my mission in life to learn to sew properly. My next project is cushions. I will of course let you know how it goes!
4. Swimming used to be my greatest passion. If there was a patch of sea-water, I’d be in it. Now however, I’m scared a shark might be lurking underneath waiting to eat me.
5. I secretly play computer games when I think no one is watching.
6. I have a current girl-crush on Kirsty Allsopp… all that galavanting around with Phil Spencer, wearing nice dresses and making homemade crafts sounds wonderful.
7. I tried writing a blog quite a few times, always without success. Suddenly, writing about what I was doing at home and in the garden seemed to inspire me and The Dorset Finca has now been up and running for almost 2 years!
Hurrah! …and my 10 blog nominees are:
3. Attic 24
10. Frugal Feeding