Everyone knows I can’t resist a quiz or a form to fill in… it’s something about all those little empty boxes…
Fee over at Makeup Savvy, which I read avidly, posted her answers to these questions below and suggested that if more people did so, we would learn a little more about our fellow bloggers and readers… so here goes…
1. Mood: Anticipatory (if that is an actual mood) in anticipation of all the jobs on the finca that I have to do today…
2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be? In one of those tented lodge open-to-the-stars style restaurants in the savanna – I need inspiration for my current project (which I will share soon – I promise).
3. Do you have any siblings? That would be a yes, but I don’t think they’re ready to be immortalised on the blog just yet!
4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? Keith and Steve would probably ask where their grass had gone, but would add that they are getting used to wood chippings, albeit grudgingly! Oliver would probably say ‘thank you for loving me’ and ‘when can we play that game with the jingling ball again?’
5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? My head, otherwise we would end up with every variety of farrow and ball paint in the house and a lot of patchwork quilts!
6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist? Currently anything by Caro Emerald or Lana Del Rey. Love that modern take on vintage music!
7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular? Making a good cup of tea? Although not by my father, he still swears that I put too much milk in.
8. Your favorite place for dessert? Ooh, a lovely chocolate pudding, as a treat, in front of the fire.
9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? The Wicker Man… never ever again…
10. Weekly goals: To cross off my to do list. I can dream can’t I?
If you would like to take part in this joyous question and answer, you can either copy and paste the questions into a post or answer them in the comment section below.
2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be?
3. Do you have any siblings?
4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you?
5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head?
6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist?
7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular?
8. Your favorite place for dessert?
9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
10. Weekly goals: