– orange crocosmia –
I saw this morning, that the orange crocosmia is just starting to flower, which usually means that summer is in full swing… hmmm… not sure about that…!
So today I have been a little saintly because:
- I went for a run at 6 o’clock this morning (and no, I haven’t had a personality transplant and it was more like a jog… I mean a power walk)
- I cleaned out our shed, organised and made piles for throwing, recycling and donating
- I finally broke the back of sanding that wooden door
but also not very saintly because:
- I ate far too many biscuits with my cup of tea this afternoon – I love biscuits
- I have not yet found a eco/healthy/nice way of getting rid of flies (we have a lot of flies and I’m thinking it might be the return of those pesky plagues of Moses’)
- I apparently rejected the offer of my mother’s home-grown potatoes… can I officially say that I never did, I would always say yes to those!