Welcome to The Dorset Finca! Please stay a while and have a look around, feel free to comment or write me a note – I love hearing your thoughts.
Below are a few things that may be of interest to a new reader:
- Finca (noun) = spanish smallholding or ranch
- I live in Dorset in England, deep in the countryside with no street lamps!
- I have two chickens called Keith and Steve (who are girls), please blame Mr DF for that
- Ollie, our rescue cat, keeps us permanently *entertained* with his crazy antics
- I am in the process of renovating a 19th Century estate worker’s cottage
- I am a trained florist, but that’s not my day job
- Capturing a great moment on my camera makes me very happy
- I have an almost worrying love of stationery
- My favourite blogs to read are those about lifestyle, DIY and interior design, but nothing too serious